Latest post Fri, Mar 1 2019 9:24 PM by TrevorA. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 28 2019 5:15 PM

Creating group from sequence. "Group" greyed out.

I swear I did this before, but in a new sequence with 2 Video layers and 12 Audio layers, I can't right-click the sequence and select 'Group...".  The option is greyed out.

HANG ON. FIGURED THIS OUT.  Still posting this in case someone else has this problem.  You can't right click the sequence in the bin, you have to right click the sequence in the 'record' window.

Thew me for a loop, but I'm better now.

2018 Mac Mini. 3.2 Intel Core i7 32 GB RAM Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Mar 1 2019 9:24 PM In reply to

• TrevorA
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • London
    • Posts 1,185
    • Points 13,345

Re: Creating group from sequence. "Group" greyed out.

Southpaw23:

I swear I did this before, but in a new sequence with 2 Video layers and 12 Audio layers, I can't right-click the sequence and select 'Group...".  The option is greyed out.

HANG ON. FIGURED THIS OUT.  Still posting this in case someone else has this problem.  You can't right click the sequence in the bin, you have to right click the sequence in the 'record' window.

Agree there should be more places the 'create group from sequence' should appear. Especially the help menu. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller