Latest post Wed, Sep 12 2018 8:43 AM by Bruno M. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Sep 10 2018 1:12 AM

• brett
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 17 2010
    • tampa
    • Posts 46
    • Points 620

bizzaro world error

Anyone seen this?  I haven't changed a thing in years..imported this new sequence that's been synced up (same process since 2014).  error message pops up and I can't play or do anything.  I've opened the master in other projects same error message.

7820x 32GB ram GTX 1070 m.2 a7sII Magic bullet looks > resolve. yep [view my complete system specs]

www.hatfieldproductions.com

Filed under: ,
  • Mon, Sep 10 2018 1:13 AM In reply to

• brett
    • Not Ranked
    • tampa
    • Posts 46
    • Points 620

Re: bizzaro world error

7820x 32GB ram GTX 1070 m.2 a7sII Magic bullet looks > resolve. yep [view my complete system specs]

• Mon, Sep 10 2018 11:50 AM In reply to

• Bruno M
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 11 2010
    • London, UK
    • Posts 513
    • Points 6,505

brett:

Anyone seen this?  I haven't changed a thing in years..imported this new sequence that's been synced up (same process since 2014).  error message pops up and I can't play or do anything.  I've opened the master in other projects same error message.

You're going to have to give a few more details, such as....

What do you mean by imported... an AAF import or just opening a previously created MC sequence?

What version of MC... is this the same version that was used to create the sequence?

What media are you using?

What sort of error message are you getting?

HP Z800, HP8760, SonnetFusion RAID, Mojo DX, Symphony 8.10, JVC DTV1910 HD tube monitor, HP Dreamcolor, Avid Artist Color [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Sep 10 2018 12:53 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,714
    • Points 211,660
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Along with what Bruno suggests - I dont see an image attached.  Can you email me the information and the error?

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:50 PM In reply to

• brett
    • Not Ranked
    • tampa
    • Posts 46
    • Points 620

picture wont upload..just says duplicate post... i ended up re doing the project and build...it was on a few clips for some reason...so i deleted the ama linked ones when they were transcoded, and replaced them with the transcode and the errors went away...id love to know what in the world was going on.

• Wed, Sep 12 2018 2:23 AM In reply to

• brett
    • Not Ranked
    • tampa
    • Posts 46
    • Points 620

• Wed, Sep 12 2018 2:27 AM In reply to

• brett
    • Not Ranked
    • tampa
    • Posts 46
    • Points 620

Error is back again.

ama link -> Exported to pluraleyes to sync up tracks.

once put back into avid I get the error message... if I substitute over the original clips that were AMA with a new transcode clips the errors finally go away..I've never seen the error code before and have never had to go through each error after putting in each new transcoded clips.

I am on the newest avid currently. Ill attach a pic of the error code...weird stuff going on.

• Wed, Sep 12 2018 8:43 AM In reply to

• Bruno M
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 11 2010
    • London, UK
    • Posts 513
    • Points 6,505

So it's the file from Pluraleyes that's causing the problem. I'm assuming you're using Pluraleyes version 3.5 (or earlier) since they stopped supporting Avid from version 4

brett:
    .I've never seen the error code before and have never had to go through each error after putting in each new transcoded clips

Do you mean you've not had this problem before on the current version of MC, or with earlier versions? You said in your original post that you hadn't changed a thing in years, yet you say you're on the latest version of MC, which hasn't been around for years.

Just wondering why you're using the Pluraleyes software to sync up your clips since MC has had waveform analysis for a while now.

HP Z800, HP8760, SonnetFusion RAID, Mojo DX, Symphony 8.10, JVC DTV1910 HD tube monitor, HP Dreamcolor, Avid Artist Color [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller