Latest post Wed, Jul 18 2018 2:46 PM by Telegram!. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jul 15 2018 10:16 PM

Sub Frame Audio Slippin'

A thread to explore how it works...

This is showing Timelime Sub-Frame Slip use... which appears to need an Adapter already present in order to open the Effects Editor... which is why I made a my own bin of Sub Frame Audio FX presets, by dragging them into a bin from the Source Settings/Audio main editor. Easy to place on a clip and tweak as needed.

* Beware using the "Clip > Refresh Sequence > Audio Slip tool: using it seems to overide any timeline-slipped values and reverts timeline clips back to their masterclip state as seen in Clip > Source settings > Audio ... even if Timeline tracks are not active or if timeline tracks are locked, even if the Sequence was locked in its bin, using Clip > Lock Bin Selection.

Makes you wonder: if I wanted to re-set some but not all Sub Frame Timeline Slipped audio clips in a large. working Sequence, by using Refresh Sequence, what would be the workflow for that? Any ideas?

All I can think of is to manually save a particular clip's Sub Frame Audio Slip FX into a bin, then manually replace it afterwards. Or make sure to Save a copy of the Sequence, pre-Refreshed. in order to refer any Timeline Sub frame Audio Slips that need to be re-instated.

Windows7 Pro; HP 820z, 16GB ram; Composer Nitris DX, Squeeze v8.5 Pro _____ Windows10 Pro x64 Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower i7-8700 3.2 Ghz; 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jul 18 2018 2:46 PM In reply to

Re: Sub Frame Audio Slippin'

Question: Given the way Refresh sequence works, is there an easy way to transfer or apply the Sub Frame Audio Slip value used on a single Timeline clip onto the entire source masterclip, using the main Clip > Source Settings > Audio tool, if that's what I want?

Or do we have to manually type in the preferred value each time?

Windows7 Pro; HP 820z, 16GB ram; Composer Nitris DX, Squeeze v8.5 Pro _____ Windows10 Pro x64 Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower i7-8700 3.2 Ghz; 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller