Latest post Sun, Jul 8 2018 4:36 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jul 7 2018 6:54 PM

• laur
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Jul 7 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Connecting MIDI to Pro Tools 12

Hello, 

I'm having issues with connecting my akai mpk mini ll to pro tools. I have a pc, windows 10, 64-bit laptop. I've downloaded both the software for pro tools and the mpk twice just to make sure everything was set up correctly. When I plug my mpk in, the light comes on and it works in other programs. It seems as if it is just not fully connecting to pro tools. I can play the virtual instruments with my mouse.

I need help

Thank you

• Sun, Jul 8 2018 4:36 AM In reply to

Re: Connecting MIDI to Pro Tools 12

Hello,, This is the Avid video forum.  The audio forum is here: http://duc.avid.com/

Media Composer 2018.11 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller