Latest post Thu, Jul 5 2018 3:37 PM by nicetrainers. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 5 2018 9:27 AM

"Exception" message

Hi,

When trying to play back from a bin of imported P2 material I get teh message "Exception:ADM_COREAUDIO_UNDERRUN" and it won't play back. Can anybofy help me?

Thanks

• Thu, Jul 5 2018 2:52 PM In reply to

Re: "Exception" message

Hiya,,

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Which version of Media Composer are you running?  Which specific OS? What processor? What video card? How much RAM? Where is your media stored? 

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

Media Composer 2018.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Thu, Jul 5 2018 3:37 PM In reply to

Re: "Exception" message

Hi!

I solved the problem this time but I'll definitely edit my user profile for future reference. 

Thanks so much for the input.

Cheers,

PH

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller