Latest post Tue, Jul 3 2018 2:38 PM by bobbybz. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jul 3 2018 2:38 PM

• bobbybz
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Oct 26 2015
    • Posts 30
    • Points 370

Strange Marker behavior

I've noticed some strange marker window behavior in MC 2018.5. 

Firstly, when you're over a marker on your sequence and you hit your marker window shortcut (to bring up all the markers in a sequence, not the individual text edit box), the marker window no longer opens with the present marker selected. I often have 200+ markers on any given sequence, so manually finding the marker in question slows down my workflow. It's also a pretty basic feature that has been working on all previous versions of MC up until now (at least up through 8.8.1, which is the last version I used before upgrading to 2018.5).  

Another strange bug is if you load two different sequences into your source and record and then open your marker window while on the source sequence timeline. If you hit the shortcut for opening your marker window again, it will change the marker window to display the locators that are on the record sequence- even though the record sequence is not active on the timeline. If you toggle your source/record timeline display it will reset the marker window properly to the source sequence again and work. 

HP Z440, Intel Xeon E5-1650v3@ 3.5GHz, 32GB RAM (2x16), Windows 7Pro 64bit - Service Pack 1, Nvidia Quadro K2200, Blackmagic Decklink Mini Monitor, driver... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller