Latest post Tue, Jun 26 2018 4:47 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jun 26 2018 4:30 PM

• AVengineer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 15 2013
    • Posts 2
    • Points 40

PT Subscriptions/Everywhere licenses not appearing in account

Maybe someone else is on the server beta and can answer this.  The licenses aren't repopulating in our account (we paid for the year but for some reason I have to remind/beg Avid to deposit them into our account every 3 months) - it's like this every time and it's infuriating for admins to spend so much time on the licensing and deployment of this product (i work for a very well known higher ed institution).  Is there a kbase I missed and there's something I am doing wrong?  How can there be this large a disconnect for enterprise customers?

Our Avid rep is useless - he just says "I'm a video guy I don't know much about ProTools" and doesn't return calls or emails.  I have literally had more success cold calling other folks at Avid and begging for help.  Unacceptable in my opinion.

I'm honestly at my wits end here.  For the money we pay Avid for using and teaching their software, the customer support is non-existent (and we pay for support!).  Avid if you're reading this please contact me because our rep is either unable or unwilling for reasons unknown to us, and the subscription packs we paid for aren't in our accounts.  This is third time this has happened, and I don't know why we have to do this every quarter.

• Tue, Jun 26 2018 4:47 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,943
    • Points 214,780
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: PT Subscriptions/Everywhere licenses not appearing in account

Can you email this and include your MyAvid?   Also include this thread and the license System ID's and I can work it for you.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller