Latest post Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:05 AM by Telegram!. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 11 2018 2:08 PM

• MikaS
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Munich, Germany
    • Posts 31
    • Points 335

Lighter overall interface brightness

I'm a fan of bright displays, it lifts my spirits. So please increase the max. overall brightness of the interface like in the old days of MC.

The contrast of black symbols on grey background is currently too low and stressing the eyes.

Why favoring the devotees of white lettering on obscure settings? Justice!!! Smile

at home: MC 2018.9 w/ Blackmagic Intensity Pro, MB: MSI X99A SLI, Win 10 Prof., Intel i7-6800K 3.4GHz, 32GB Ram, NVidia GeForce GTX 1070, Lian Raid EX... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:05 AM In reply to

Re: Lighter overall interface brightness

MikaS:

I'm a fan of bright displays, it lifts my spirits. So please increase the max. overall brightness of the interface like in the old days of MC.

The contrast of black symbols on grey background is currently too low and stressing the eyes.

I could not agree more about lifting spirits...I would give anything to be able to choose a real white background... just like the Console Tool! I need the contrast...

Windows7 Pro; HP 820z, 16GB ram; Composer Nitris DX, Squeeze v8.5 Pro _____ Windows10 Pro x64 Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower i7-8700 3.2 Ghz; 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller