Latest post Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:18 AM by javierdh. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 6 2018 10:14 PM

• javierdh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Puerto Rico
    • Posts 32
    • Points 430

MMOB From HyperDeck Studio Mini

Hi!

I just copied to the Avid MediaFiles>MXF>1folder, mxf files recorded on a BM Hyperdeck Studio Mini. It created the MMOB file, but when I drag it to a bin the clips show up as AMA files insted of normal capture files and if I click them I get the "Cannot create the AMA mapper" message.  Any ides why this files are not seen as created files? Any know issue with the Hyperdeck Studio Mini mxf files?

Mac 2x3 ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 8gb ram, two Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT video cards with matrox MXO [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jun 7 2018 12:35 AM In reply to

Re: MMOB From HyperDeck Studio Mini

If you are AMA linking, you should NOT copy it in to your Avid MediaFiles folder. That folder is only for Avid native MXF (Op Atom). You likely have OP1 Atom.

If you link the files from an external folder (anywhere NOT Avid MediaFiles folder) and you still get the error, you likely have a corrupt file or at least a corrupt copy. Try linking from the original memory card.

MC 8.6.1, Windows 10, ASROCK X99M, Intel 5930K, Zotac GTX970, 32GB RAM, Transcend 512GB M.2 SSD & Dell U2713H. MBP 2012 Thunderbolt, OSX 10.10.5, MC... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:10 AM In reply to

• javierdh
    • Not Ranked
    • Puerto Rico
    • Posts 32
    • Points 430

I'm not AMA linking, the BM's record in the DnxHD Format, you simply copy them in the mentioned folder and it creates the MMOB, is just that with this particular deck, the mini studio, is not happening. I will try your suggestion and try to create the file from the original document. Is the first time I use a Mini Studio, the files created on a Studio Pro are working as usual.

Mac 2x3 ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 8gb ram, two Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT video cards with matrox MXO [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:18 AM In reply to

• javierdh
    • Not Ranked
    • Puerto Rico
    • Posts 32
    • Points 430

Solution found.  The Hyperdeck Studio Mini creates a .exc file for every clip recorded. Since i'm using a Mac I decided to deleted the first one in the folder. Now the files are seen as usual. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller