Latest post Tue, May 29 2018 1:57 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 28 2018 10:28 AM

• arwanasri
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 14 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Pro tools studio upgrade

Hello Avid friends . .. i have to approve our studio in small company .. i have recently work on these devices and sound systems and i interest in this area ... ok... our previous studio work with pro tools v7... the original version from Avid with hp pc and digidesign ES fader accomplished with peripherals with two hd audio cards and three 192 I/O racks with x-mon and pre-amp and sync device all from Avid (last it was digidesign) since 2007 ... !! Ok !! We now have to upgrade our system with surround speakers from Genelec 5.1 (one subwoofer and other 5 speakers ).... we update the system to pro tools ultimate 2108 with iLok activation and Mac pro with thunderbolt ports and two hdx cards and two 8*8*8 HD I/O like this pictures ... though i cant hear LFE channel from sub !! I depend on rtw surround control to connect it with xmon !! How i can do this and what is the way to fix this problem and make digital connection between sub and the system .. low freq cant be fixed .... where is the problem or how can i be inssure from wiring and is it necessary to put HD MADI or protools MTRX instead of RTW which i make convertion by it ? To fix output to sub digitally and listin lfe from sub .... is there a frimware for sub or xmon to upgrede ?  

• Tue, May 29 2018 1:57 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,660
    • Points 18,240
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Pro tools studio upgrade

Hi arwanasri,

You posted in the wrong Forum, for Audio head over to the DUC. This is the Pro Video Community Forums.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller