Latest post Sun, May 13 2018 8:56 AM by dugmoore. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, May 13 2018 8:56 AM

• dugmoore
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, May 7 2011
    • Southeast Asia
    • Posts 145
    • Points 1,510

AMA error - Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed

I have managed to relink a sequence via AMA as I am trying to online short video. Everything relinked, save a few shots that were from Gopro drone shots, and 2 shots from Arri. As soon as I start to scrub the sequence, it plays OK for a while, then I get the following error: Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed: pContainer2->SetFilePath(pFilePath), error code 0x80000008, file /Snapshots/relengmini1_1520475543/coresw/src/msm/MobConn.c line 103

The screen in the record side then goes black, even though I still try to scrub through the video, I see nothing. The AMA clips are still online in the rcord side, and I can play them, no issues there.

Anyone ever had this error under these circumstances?

I have tried deleting MC state, site settings, recreating a new project and bring the bins in, creating a new user profile, restarting. I deleted the sequence and started over. Same thing happened.

We origianlly editied DNxHD36 media created in Resolve. The relinking we well, so mabe I just need to Trancode right away, before the error message appears...and then recut the missing media in by hand?

I am on a Macpro late 2013, 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5, 16 gigs, AMD FirePro D500 on Sierra. Avid 2018.3.0. Any pointers or suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller