Latest post Thu, Jan 25 2018 4:49 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 25 2018 4:18 PM

• turner
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 8 2015
    • Posts 3
    • Points 65

Source Browser not working

Lately anytime I've tried to access a file from the source browser I get the spinning wheel loading icon as if it's loading and I eventually have to quit and restart because it doesn't go away.

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what might be happen, adjusting settings, etc, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

• Thu, Jan 25 2018 4:49 PM In reply to

Re: Source Browser not working

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Which version of what Avid product are you running?  Which specific OS? What processor? What video card? How much RAM? Where is your media stored? 

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

Also, you've posted in the forum where people make suggestions about how to improve the forums. I'd tell you where to post, but I have no idea what product you're using. Smile

Media Composer 2018.2 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller