Latest post Thu, Nov 30 2017 3:49 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 30 2017 3:40 AM

Export keeps restarting

Right before exporting a Media Composer project, it started giving me errors and it would not let me quit the program to move simply computers. I decided to go ahead and export it, but after exporting for about 8 minutes, it just restarted the export, without any error message or anything. Then it happened again, so now I am waiting for this third export to go through and it has 20 minutes on it.

Any answers on why this might be happening? I would just remove my drive and try it on another computer but I am afraid of that causing my drive to crash or something. 

• Thu, Nov 30 2017 3:49 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,300
    • Points 14,065
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Export keeps restarting

Hi Samantha McDanel,

Can you tell us something about the MC version and it will help if you complete your profile to include machine specs and OS version. Thanks!

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller