Latest post Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:01 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 27 2017 1:40 PM

Collapsing clips and transforming without affecting the layer below

Locked Contact

I am aware that there are seemingly dozens of posts on this but after all of the googling nothing seems to work.

What I have is a background video track on V1. Nothing on V2. A lower third paint effect background on V3. And a text layer with the lower third name on in V4.

What I want to be able to do is group the text and text background layers together and slowly expand them, without affecting the background layer on V1.

For all of the 'stepping in', 'collapsing' and everything else I'm reading about nothing seems to work.

Is there a way for this to be achieved?

Thanks

Mac Pro 2 x 2.8 GHx Quad-Core Intel Xeon, OSX 10.8.5, 14 GB DDR2 FB-DIMM, NVidia Geforce GTX 680 Symphony V 7.0.3, Blackmagic Decklink SDI, pcif1d0... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:01 PM In reply to

Re: Collapsing clips and transforming without affecting the layer below

Locked Contact

Hi,

Please don't post the same question in multiple places. Anyone who'd like to answer, please follow this link to the MC-Mac forum:

http://community.avid.com/forums/t/182998.aspx

Media Composer 2018.12.1 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller