Latest post Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:50 PM by SR555. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:50 PM

• SR555
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Oct 28 2013
    • Posts 98
    • Points 1,045

Shortcut to switch between tabbed bins?

I know you can switch TO the bin window with Cmd-~.   And in the project window, you can Page Up-Page down between the tabs.

But if the bins are tabbed in a regular bin window, is there a simliar shortcut to switch through them?

If I could save the individual windows in a stack and have it hold the bin position, I could cycle between them with Cmd~.  But it's a hassle, and the bin layout for some reason won't save between my two monitors, so it's necessary to drag them over and re-stack them each day when I come back to this particular desk and hook it up.   In short, it's inconvenient, not to mention messy.   And my bins are changing all the time in this project, so saving specific bin layouts isn't really practical. 

Surely there must be a very simple solution to switch between tabs without mousing?  Has anyone found a working solution for this?

Thank you

Avid Media Composer 7, Macbook Pro Retina, Mountain Lion [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller