Latest post Sun, Oct 22 2017 2:40 AM by pablo garcia. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Oct 22 2017 2:40 AM

Sad [:(] MOS Gateway Issue

We want to have a copy of my Command controlled rundowns in a different queue to send modifications to a EVS gateway. The copy is performed with an action server  each a few of seconds. So we have 2 queues, the first one with a monitor for Command and the copy with the monitor for a MOS Gateway.

I can generate 100 stories from a cron script in the iNews Server with video-id and related MOS fields (including attachments).  I fill video-id and mos-title with the same value. All is working well in the remote playlist and the status is returned ok but when I use MOS-title in the script  the videoid is not editable in the iNews Client.

In addition if I insert a new story (Ins) in the queue when I create  MOS-title from videoID (with Ctrl+Q), the MOS-title is filled succesfully but the video-id is removed and this  field can not be edited.

¿Is there any way to enable writing on the videoid and not remove it when I use Ctrl+Q?

Thanks.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller