Latest post Mon, Sep 18 2017 2:34 AM by AndrewAction. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Sep 18 2017 1:34 AM

• Luribrath
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, May 30 2015
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Pro Tools 10/11/12 License issues

Hi there,

I purchased a student copy of Pro Tools like, a couple years ago now. Its a perpetual license and it activated fine... Pro Tools 11 and 12 ran without a problem for a decent amount of time but a while ago (around the time my additional support features expired actually) I had to reinstall my operating system due to some other software not being compatible with OS Sierra (I run a mac)

So I went back to El Capitan and ever since reinstalling Pro Tools 12 then it refuses to authorise my licenses and I'm at my wits end, I've spoken to iLok support, everything appears to be fine on that end (iLok is showing up fine, license support software is up to date and I have tried transferring my licenses off and back on to the iLok) Pro Tools is up to date, I have tried reinstalling all the support software several times... Still it won't let me boot up Pro Tools, it just opens a Pro Tools splash screen type window with an iLok and the options 'activate' or 'quit'... trying to activate informs me that I "have no licenses to activate" and I've tried taking the licenses off the iLok in case it wants me to 'reactivate' them but no luck, same exact screen

Please, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be so thankful... I feel like I've tried everything and upset at the prospect of paying for a support request for something that seems like sucha simple issue

Yours Hopefully,

Luke

Filed under: ,
  • Mon, Sep 18 2017 2:34 AM In reply to

Re: Pro Tools 10/11/12 License issues

Hi Luke,
    You have posted inthe Avid Video forums.  Please join the Avid Pro Audio Forums here (http://duc.avid.com/)  

Then re post this question in the Licencing and accounts forum over there (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)

Good luck.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller