Latest post Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:15 PM by Marianna. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:41 AM

• markyramone
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Port Lincoln, Australia
    • Posts 140
    • Points 1,975

New Blue Titler activation

I have MC 8 perpetual license. Which New Blue Titler does this include? I've installed Titler Pro 2, where do I find the actiavtion code?

Avid Media Composer 8.8, Intel Core i7-4790, 3.6 GHz, 16gb RAM NVDIA GeForce GTX 960 Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 4:00 AM In reply to

Re: New Blue Titler activation

Easiest is to download and install through the Application manager.  That way the Application manager downloads the correct version and knows you do not need an activation.

• Thu, Aug 24 2017 4:58 AM In reply to

• markyramone
    • Not Ranked
    • Port Lincoln, Australia
    • Posts 140
    • Points 1,975

Thanks Andrew but that's what I'm doing. Titles are appearing with a watermark.

Avid Media Composer 8.8, Intel Core i7-4790, 3.6 GHz, 16gb RAM NVDIA GeForce GTX 960 Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 5:43 AM In reply to

Sorry then. That method worked for me yesterday when I tested it. It was the only time the Titler had been installed on that computer.  

It is possible that this whole automated process is another that is just to smart for its own good.

I would try finding any places that the titler may have saved titles on your machine (possibly the ones with water marks) and delete, or move them to other locations.  Then uninstall the NewBlue titler delete its download and anything else you can find related to it.

Then do the same download from the application Manager and then the install button in the Application Manager again.

Good Luck.

• Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:15 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,581
    • Points 111,965
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

markyramone:

I have MC 8 perpetual license. Which New Blue Titler does this include? I've installed Titler Pro 2, where do I find the actiavtion code?

Markyramone....

Perpetuals come wiht Titler 2 where as Subscriptions come with 2.5.  As far as NewBlue Titler 2, you install it from your My Avid account and it will runs with Media Composer 8.x - No Serial Number required

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller