Latest post Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:01 PM by Marcus Johnson. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:41 AM

• markyramone
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Port Lincoln, Australia
    • Posts 148
    • Points 2,120

New Blue Titler activation

I have MC 8 perpetual license. Which New Blue Titler does this include? I've installed Titler Pro 2, where do I find the actiavtion code?

Avid Media Composer 2019.6. Intel Core i7-4790, 3.6 GHz, 16gb RAM NVDIA GeForce GTX 960 Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 4:00 AM In reply to

Re: New Blue Titler activation

Easiest is to download and install through the Application manager.  That way the Application manager downloads the correct version and knows you do not need an activation.

• Thu, Aug 24 2017 4:58 AM In reply to

• markyramone
    • Not Ranked
    • Port Lincoln, Australia
    • Posts 148
    • Points 2,120

Thanks Andrew but that's what I'm doing. Titles are appearing with a watermark.

Avid Media Composer 2019.6. Intel Core i7-4790, 3.6 GHz, 16gb RAM NVDIA GeForce GTX 960 Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Aug 24 2017 5:43 AM In reply to

Sorry then. That method worked for me yesterday when I tested it. It was the only time the Titler had been installed on that computer.  

It is possible that this whole automated process is another that is just to smart for its own good.

I would try finding any places that the titler may have saved titles on your machine (possibly the ones with water marks) and delete, or move them to other locations.  Then uninstall the NewBlue titler delete its download and anything else you can find related to it.

Then do the same download from the application Manager and then the install button in the Application Manager again.

Good Luck.

• Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:15 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,792
    • Points 225,530
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

markyramone:

I have MC 8 perpetual license. Which New Blue Titler does this include? I've installed Titler Pro 2, where do I find the actiavtion code?

Markyramone....

Perpetuals come wiht Titler 2 where as Subscriptions come with 2.5.  As far as NewBlue Titler 2, you install it from your My Avid account and it will runs with Media Composer 8.x - No Serial Number required

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Sat, Sep 29 2018 11:14 PM In reply to

• ronn
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • San Diego
    • Posts 1,005
    • Points 12,565

Marianna: I just upgraded to 2018.9 and installed New Blue Titler 2 (5.0.180117) from appman (since I can't do 4K titles with title tool). Titles have a watermark. Any idea how to fix? I have perpetual.

Media Composer 2019.6 with Intensity Pro 4K, Dell i5680, Win-10 64. 32GB RAM, Nvidia GTX1060, Sony FS7, FS5, EX1, A6300, Ninja Assassin, Harley Dyna LowRider... [view my complete system specs]

Ronn Kilby

San Diego

• Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:56 PM In reply to

ronn:

Marianna: I just upgraded to 2018.9 and installed New Blue Titler 2 (5.0.180117) from appman (since I can't do 4K titles with title tool). Titles have a watermark. Any idea how to fix? I have perpetual.

Hi Ronn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with Titler Pro for Avid. To remove the watermark all you should have to do is create a NewBlueFX user account:

- Exit Media Composer if it is running

- Run the "NewBlue Application Manager" program (it should be in your Windows start menu)

- Click on "Create Account", fill out the information and log in

- The Application Manager should now show an entry for "Titler Pro for Avid" and when you run Titler Pro the watermark should not be present

I hope that this solves your issue Ronn, and please let me know if you need any further assistance.

• Wed, Oct 9 2019 12:35 AM In reply to

• jwrl
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Melbourne, Australia
    • Posts 8,398
    • Points 97,145

Over a year to respond.  Gives one confidence.

MC 7.0.4 - Asus P6T Deluxe V2 mobo - Intel i7 920 2.66GHz - Windows 7 Ult64 SP1 - nVidia Quadro FX 1800 - 16 Gbyte low latency DDR3 RAM - Internal 8 Tb... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Oct 9 2019 12:58 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,792
    • Points 225,530
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

jwrl

Marcus is amazing and just came back to NewBlue yesterday.  I have known him for years and he is IMO one of the best we have in the 3rd party camp.  I fully expect that the forums will get faster and more dedicated help from NewBlue now that he is BACK!

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:01 PM In reply to

Thanks Marianna! I appreciate the kind words.

While I'm sure that the OP found a solution to their problem I wanted to post a response just in case anyone was having the same issue.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller