Latest post Sat, Aug 19 2017 10:30 PM by AndrewAction. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Aug 19 2017 6:06 PM

• sasfog
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Bristol United Kingdom
    • Posts 314
    • Points 3,935

Cant drag effects onto timeline in v8.9

Hi

Just noticed all my BCCeffects had gone after upgrading to v8.9.

When I try to drag effects from the pallet onto the time line it wont let me and the cursor displays a white circle with a red surround and a red diagonal line through it.

strangely if i restart MC it lets me add 1 effect but if i delete this effect and try to add another i get the problem previously stated.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any assistance.

Graham

HP Z400 6 Core Intel Xeon W3680 3.33GHz 6GB memory NVIDIA Quadro 2000 1GB PCIe graphics card MC6 [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Aug 19 2017 10:30 PM In reply to

Re: Cant drag effects onto timeline in v8.9

sasfog:
    Just noticed all my BCCeffects had gone after upgrading to v8.9
    Which version of BCC were your effect?  Could you try uninstalling them and reinstalling your BCC bundle?

Which version of MC did you upgrade from?  Here with MC 8.9 (upgraded to from MC 8.8.4) on W7 my BCC effects are still active. However the only BCC effects installed on this machine a from a Restoration Bundle purchased a few months back. 

sasfog:
    When I try to drag effects from the pallet onto the time line it wont let me
    A wide range of effects (including ones from BCC Restoration) all drag to the timeline heare without issues.

sasfog:
    MC it lets me add 1 effect but if i delete this effect and try to add another i get the problem previously stated.
    Deleting and adding different effects makes no difference. All just work here.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller