Latest post Fri, Jul 28 2017 2:14 AM by The Wizard of Ounce. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 28 2017 2:14 AM

MC 'Effect Editor' - 'Remain Open' user-option

I am continually frustrated by the need to continually open the 'effect editor' panel due to MC's behaviour of closing it when not working on an effect.

I don't understand why the 'state' of the 'effect editor' panel is not a user-selectable option i.e. a choice between 'MC Default Auto-close' and 'Always Open (unless closed by user)'.

Just because an 'always open' option was a feature of the now-deceased Xpress Pro, does not mean it was a feature unworthy of the higher-caste Media Composer.

For the benefit of readers who never used Xpress Pro, whenever the timeline-cursor was placed over a segment which contained an effect, all the user then needed do was click anywhere in the already-open 'effect editor' panel and the effect options of the selected clip would load - all achieved with the mouse; no keyboard-strokes required i.e. a faster process

I would like to request that consideration be given to including the abovementioned user-option.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller