Latest post Thu, Jun 29 2017 5:06 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 29 2017 5:06 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,424
    • Points 110,035
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] Media Composer | First - System Requirements

Locked Contact

Media Composer | First - System Requirements

Media Composer | First, like Media Composer, has system requirements that should be followed.

_________________________________-

Minimum System Requirements:  To access Media Composer | First system requirements go to: 

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/compatibility/Media-Composer-First-System-Requirements  

Note:  The system requirements are important and everyone should be encouraged to check what those requirements are - much like you would with the Media Composer 30-day Trial BEFORE you download and install Media Composer | First.

Operating Systems:  Media Composer | First works on both Mac and PC.  

• Mac - OS X 10.10.5, 10.11.6, 10.12.5
    • PC - 64-bit OS: Windows 10 (Professional and Enterprise), Windows 8.1 (Professional and Enterprise), or Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1)

RAM:  Media Composer | First requires 6 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended; 16 GB or more when working with UHD or high frame rate media.

Limitations at first release:  The following are the 2 limitations identified at first release.

1. This release does not currently support linking or importing AVCHD with compressed AC3 audio.

2. Disregard references in the help for publishing directly to FaceBook. This will be provided in a future release. You can publish your sequence to a local drive to use when posting your video to FaceBook.

Questions Let me or Raff know….

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller