Latest post Wed, Apr 19 2017 6:19 PM by johanV2. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 19 2017 6:19 PM

• johanV2
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 7 2011
    • Posts 12
    • Points 130

SOLVED !!! Avid M C 7.02. is crashing when editing a Conceal or LConceal Effect

Hello,

When I place the effect Conceal / Lconceal in the timeline and then I edit this effect with the effect editor I get the following message:

Assertion failed !("WHo\'s calling this?!?!?") File:..\..\src\Consumers\EffectMan\ARealTimeEffect.c, line: 102

I have allready tested the same effect in another project and also in a testproject and I 've got the same error ! Other effects don't give this error message when editing.

I have found the same item in this forum without a solution mentionned ....

I am working with Avid 7.0.2 under Win 7 Prof SP 1 64 bit - IntelCore I7 CPU 920 @2.67 GHZ - Ram 24 GB

Is ther anyone who can help me ?

Thanks for yor response !

Johan

13/06/2017:  I have received (and with me some other guys I see on this forum) NO SOLUTION for this problem. With the tip of Larry Rubin on this forum about the persmissions I have found that my Avid MC program was reinstalled in a wrong way after my PC was repaired !  The program must be installed with an ADMINISTRATOR account and not with an "account with administrator privileges"   (cfr AMC Guide) !!!!! I have reinstalled AMC with a real ADMINISTRATOR account and now editing effects works fine again !

Windows 7 Prof 64 bit SP 1 CPU IntelCore I7 920 @ 2,67 GHZ Ram 24 GB [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller