Latest post Thu, Mar 16 2017 7:06 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 16 2017 7:06 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,257
    • Points 107,855
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

PhraseFind Option and ScriptSync Option Issue

Media Composer | PhraseFind Option and ScriptSync Option Issue

We have identified a display issue where in customers My Avid accounts are not showing their new ScriptSync and/or PhraseFind Options correctly.  Customers that have purchased the PhraseFind Option and/or the ScriptSync Option will see inside their My Avid > My products and Subscriptions >  products which appear to look like subscriptions.

Customers with ScriptSync Option and / or the PhraseFind Option are noticing that their My Avid displays the Option(s) like a subscription product and that this product appears to be missing a system ID and is showing an “Add Support” option.  This should NOT be the case for these product, as they are add-ons for Media Composer v8.8.x.   We are anticipating some confusion with customers so I wanted to let you know that these issues have been escalated to IT.

There is no need to add support as the support contract should all be tied to their Media Composer software and no system ID is needed as these are Options for the Media Composer license.    Also, we expect no downtime in the functionality of the PhraseFind Option  and ScriptSync Option as long as the Media Composer License has a current contract.   

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller