Latest post Tue, Mar 7 2017 11:53 PM by Mondo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Mar 7 2017 11:11 PM

• Tett
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • SGF
    • Posts 8
    • Points 100

Flashing RealTime Plugins

Could someone direct me to a post on how to fix the Flashing RTAS plugins window in Media Comoser 8.65?  Trying to set the controls is nearly impossible for neebies.  Even for me at 17 years with Avid.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Tett

Seven Suites of hopped up hogs: PC Z820s Dual Quad Cores 16 GB RAM MC 8.3 NiTRIS Pro Tools 10.x HD PC Twin Quads 16 GB RAM And: MacBook Pro 15 in... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: ,
  • Tue, Mar 7 2017 11:53 PM In reply to

• Mondo
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 1,625
    • Points 18,630

Re: Flashing RealTime Plugins

I have seen this - when trying to fix a preset that didn't exist on the target system. Removing the effect and recreating form scratch worked for me.

Avid really needs to store its effects presets with the project as well as in a generic area so they don't get lost.

HP Z820 16GB RAM Winx64Pro SP1/Xeon 2620 x 2/Quadro 4000 NitrisDX, Fiber client Unity client 5.3 Build 15440, 4 bay SSD dock (Addonics) Custom build: Asus... [view my complete system specs]

John

Can we go back to the way audio nodes used to be selected? Please? ie if you have audio nodes at the same time on selected tracks; then selecting 1 audio node selects them all at that time. Having to shift select nodes or add an in and out is time consuming and counter productive. At least make it an option.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller