Latest post Tue, Sep 13 2016 11:47 AM by Ekin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 6 2016 10:05 AM

• Ekin
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 6 2016
    • Turkey
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

Inews Action Server and Queue Form Types

Hello,

I need help about the archived story form types. Let me try to explain what I need. I have an defined action server for archive rundowns in inews which is working properly and do its job without a problem ; 

The defined rule is ;

on mon

at 03:00

scan show.pazartesi.rundown everyentry 

move arsiv.%Y.%m.%d.pazartesi

The problem is when I move that rundown to archive it do not transfer the form properties with it. I prepared and created a special form to use called "Rundown-Test" and for the story "Stroyform-test" for my stories and when I move that story to archive folder it uses the default form type called "Default-Form" and "Default-Story"

What I need is when I move the story it should move the form property with it also. So in that case how should I modify the action server command parameters inorder to do that?

Best

EA

• Sun, Sep 11 2016 12:25 AM In reply to

• jeryan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 5 2006
    • Posts 15
    • Points 145
    • Avid Employee

Re: Inews Action Server and Queue Form Types

Try assigning the firm's you want to the arsiv directory, and letting iNEWS assign that to ask the subfolders.

When folders and queues are created they inherit properties from their parent. So new queues will inherit theformm you want.

The action server cannot assign properties to folders.

• Tue, Sep 13 2016 11:47 AM In reply to

• Ekin
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 6 2016
    • Turkey
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

Re: Inews Action Server and Queue Form Types

Hello Jeryan,

Thanks for the reply, solved the issue with your solution.

Best

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller