Latest post Tue, Dec 29 2015 3:48 PM by Adman. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:24 AM

Mac OS questions?

Hi Guys,

I've got a few Mac related questions:

If I upgrade to El Capitan 10.11.1 what version of Interplay is supported?

This customer only has 3.0.6 server version.

On another note - I've had some Java Related issues on the Mac side and installing Access:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/troubleshooting/java-io-EOFException

I've seen the above link - and used Pacifist succesfully on a machine running 10.9.4, and one running 10.10.5

However, the other two that are running 10.10.5 are giving me issues when trying to install access.

Has this Java issue been fixed with the latest version of Interplay? I'm wondering if the best bet for me is to get all the Macs on the same OS?

Problem is 10.10 flat is not available. Great. SO its not easy for me to go to 10.10.5 - Apple wants me to upgrade to 10.11.1

SO....

Just wondering others experience with 10.11.x and Interplay.

Would be great if I don't have Java issues as well.

Thanks

• Tue, Dec 29 2015 3:48 PM In reply to

• Adman
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Atlanta Georgia, USA
    • Posts 5,332
    • Points 60,220
    • BlogAuthor
      Moderator: Avid Free DV
      Moderator: Avid Xpress DV PC
      Moderator: Avid Xpress Studio
      Moderator: MCA PC

Re: Mac OS questions?

You might want to hold off since El Capitan is not yet supported for Media Composer...

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/compatibility/Mac-OS-X-10-11-El-Capitan-support-for-Media-Composer-Pro-Tools-Sibelius-EUCON-and-ISIS

Mac Pro. QHD Ultra wide, thunderbolt LG monitor, MC Ultimate 2018.10.0. Pro Tools 11 HD (Mbox 3 Pro), iPad Pro 12.9". 17" Macbook Pro i7. Dell... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller