Latest post Wed, Oct 7 2015 12:02 PM by andym. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Oct 2 2015 11:19 AM

• Arno
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 16 2015
    • Berlin
    • Posts 9
    • Points 105

Media Director 1.2 GetVolumeInfo error

Hi again,

I need some help with the Media Director System once more. We did an Update to 1.2 because we need the support of Canon XF files, because we shoot a lot with c300s.

The deinstallation of 1.1 worked fine and also the new installation of the 1.2 Engine performed without any errors. I checked the install logs and there is also no error code reported. Then I followed the installation guide and installed the AMA plugins, rebooted and logged in as the MAAdmin user. so far.

The ingest of any mxf material doesn't work. I suppose there is some problem with the ama plugins?
    When I drop files into the drop tool, the new clip tool addon recognize the material. But after copying the material to the "parked" drive, I always get error messages:

"Error #1 occurred in GetVolumeInfo:
    Details:
    Job 0b42c2df-8d52-421c-88d5-c525f65f09f1 failed on MediaRewrappingWorker_SLMDIR01_4 or cannot be monitored.
    Reason: Avid.MediaRewrapping.MediaWrapper.MediaWrapperException: src\MediaProcessor\AMA\AMAVolumeInfoExtractor.cpp, 435: volumeHandler: Could not find volume handler for specified path.
    at Avid.MediaRewrapping.MediaWrapper.VolumeInfoExtractor.Execute()
    at Avid.MediaRewrapping.Worker.WrapperJobProcessor.Execute()"

Is there anyone who experienced the same issues before I roll back to 1.1

Best regards

Avid Interplay 3.2 Media I Director / Media I Central ISIS5500 ISIS5000 7 MC Suites [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Oct 7 2015 12:02 PM In reply to

• andym
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 13 2011
    • Posts 106
    • Points 1,240
    • Avid Developer Moderator

Re: Media Director 1.2 GetVolumeInfo error

Arno, this is the wrong forum for Media | Director questions; we wouldn' want your question to go unseen and I stumbled over it here by pure chance. Please contact Avid support or, if you can't for whatever reason, contact me directly through the profile page.

Best Regards,

Andy

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller