Latest post Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:04 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 3 2015 2:45 PM

export AFF with original file names...

Locked Contact

hey guys..

so i'm going into sound desgin for my 1st short film, i'm pretty excited.

In the AFF export files, not all of them have a direct reference to the original Slate and Take, which is vital for the sound desginer to relocate and work with the original  files instead of the Avid processed ones.

For instance at the beginning (TC 10:00:00:00) The description of the file is "Scene 9 Wide Track in to stationary van Take 03" but no reference to any SLnnTnn format as originally recorded.

At TC 10:01:33:09 the description is "Scene 06 Arriving at hospital Take 2". I'll have a look if is SL06T02.

any idea of how to export an AIFF with orginal names?

• Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:04 PM In reply to

Re: export AFF with original file names...

Locked Contact

Hi,

Please don't post the same question multiple times.  Anyone who wants to help, please follow this link:

http://community.avid.com/forums/t/134995.aspx

Media Composer 2019.12 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller