Latest post Sat, May 26 2018 7:17 PM by kaspar65. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Apr 17 2015 8:32 AM

• Francesco
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 16 2012
    • Pisa - Italy
    • Posts 69
    • Points 680

Error exporting

Hi

in these days we are testing our plugin with latest version of MediaComposer (8.3.1).  In exporting material there is an error:

@ Fri Apr 17 10:27:14 2015

* Exception: std::exception, what:ACF call failed: sampleConsumer->Setup (trackIndex, 0), error code 0x80000001, file ..\..\src\AMAExport\AMAExportMedia.cpp line 64

Any suggestion ?

regards

Filed under: , ,
  • Tue, Apr 21 2015 10:24 AM In reply to

• Francesco
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 16 2012
    • Pisa - Italy
    • Posts 69
    • Points 680

Re: Error exporting

Hi

I found solution.  The anomaly borns in SampleConsumer::Setup method.  Up to AVID Media Composer 7.5 returning ACF_E_NOTIMPL doesn't create problems.  Seems that whit version greater than 8.3.0 this generate the reported error.  I solved returning  ACF_OK.

regards

• Wed, Apr 22 2015 1:12 PM In reply to

Hi Francesco,

Yes, we've seen this happen with several AMA plug-ins that initially only implemented what was immediately necessary, only to be surprised when a new version of the AMA-enabled application (Media Composer, ProTools, Media Director) flagged the unimplemented functions.

To help prevent this we provide an AMAValidator that exercises your plug-in's AMA interfaces (for AMA linking, sample-provider/sample-mapping, but not yet the AMA export functionality).  I will send you a follow-up email with the details.

- Don

• Sat, May 26 2018 7:17 PM In reply to

• kaspar65
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, May 20 2018
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Hi, i red your post and I was intersted in the solution

I have same error acf but i cant understand how to fix it

if you can help i'd appreciate

thanks

marcello

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller