Latest post Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:10 PM by robg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 26 2015 4:00 PM

AMT Import Low Res Proxy

I'm looking at creating an function with the AMT SDK to import a low-res proxy format into Avid Interplay. I currently am importing XDCAM HD and IMX-30 formats, but I'm not familiar with the low-res proxy. The specs for low-res proxy provided to me are two proxy formats, MPEG-4 at 500 kbps and H.264 at 800 kbps. Both use MXF Op-atom for a container format and MP2 audio at 96kbps per channel.

1st question: How would I create the video essence? I currently use FFMBC to produce the XDCAM HD / MXF formats. There is nothing available to produce an H264 / MXF format as far as I can tell.  Any help would be appreciated.

2nd question: Is there a method to import an Low-res proxy, or a call to the web services that tells Interplay that this is a low res proxy.  And does the low-res proxy have to be linked to the main video by the MOBID, or something?

• Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:10 PM In reply to

• robg
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Tewksbury, MA
    • Posts 494
    • Points 5,605
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: AMT Import Low Res Proxy

These are questions that are better suited for the Interplay Production Developer Forum. Please repost there and I'll respond...

- Rob

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller