Latest post Tue, Oct 14 2014 8:19 PM by robg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 6 2014 9:59 AM

Big Smile [:D] Can we make a MXF op1a from a sequence with rendering and mixdown?

Hi,

I'm a manager of SDC Japan and I got a question from our partner software company who is developing workflow tool by using IP webservice.

Customer want to transfer a MXF Op1a clip to 3rd party server from designated sequence.

They can send it by useing STP menu on MC, but they want to do it by automatically, such as kicked by Interplay Web service.

The software company tried to use TMAuto SDK and WebSerivce, but it doesn't work for rendering nor mixdown.

Are we able to create MXF Op1a clip from a sequence with rendering and mixdown by using Interplay or TMAuto?

If it can be done, please let me know the way and let me know the SDK we should use.

Thank you for your help and best regards,

- Shogo

• Tue, Oct 14 2014 8:19 PM In reply to

• robg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Tewksbury, MA
    • Posts 494
    • Points 5,605
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: Can we make a MXF op1a from a sequence with rendering and mixdown?

Shogo,

First, this question should be asked in the Interplay Production Developer Forum, not the Interplay Central Developer Forum.

However, the Jobs services in Interplay Production Web Services can be used to render and mixdown sequences.

Please repost this question in the Interplay Production Developer Forum if you have any follow-up questions.

- Rob

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller