Latest post Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:53 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:53 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 8,987
    • Points 202,565
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator

Yes [Y] Welcome to the Avid Open I/O Developer Forum!

Locked Contact

Welcome to the Avid Open I/O Developer Forum!

This forum is "the place" for developers to get answers to technical questions about Open I/O plug-in development.  

Avid Open I/O allows third-party manufacturers to develop their own plug-in for their hardware to function with Media Composer and NewsCutter. 

The forum is monitored by 2 Avid technical personnel, and the customer advocate. You can read more about the Open I/O Developer moderators on our Meet the Moderators Page. 

Posting:  Please post and stick to issues and questions which pertain to Open I/O plug-in development.  Please post questions in the appropriate place and forum.

Important:  Please DO NOT post confidential information - as these are public forums. If you post confidential information in error, you will be asked to remove the post by a moderator or the customer advocate.   If this behavior continues, you may be banned from community.

Again, welcome Open I/O developers and please start posting!

The Avid Engineering and Community Team                                                         

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller