Latest post Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:46 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:46 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,952
    • Points 214,915
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] Meet the Moderators

Locked Contact

Meet Avid Open I/O Forum Moderators

The Avid Open I/O forum has two employee moderators listed below, including Avid's Customer Advocate who are online to provide their knowledge and experiences, answer questions, provide advice and share their passion with developers from across the world.  

In this forum, these moderators share their considerable knowledge and experience with the developer community on Open I/O offering the best advice and direction as possible on development of Avid Open I/O API's.  While the team may not have the answers to all your questions, our moderators are here to help in any way they can and provide access to Avid development. 

The moderators:

Jeremy Kezer (jeremykezer)

Jeremy is a Principal Engineer and Team Lead in the Products & Solutions Creative Professional group and has been with Avid since 1996.   Jeremy has led the Open I/O development effort for Media Composer since its introduction in Media Composer 5.5, in addition to many aspects of Media Composer over the years.

Jeffrey Lomicka (jlomika)

Jeff is a Sr. Principal Engineer/Technical Manager in the Products & Solutions Creative Professional group at Avid.  Jeff has been with Avid since 1995, working on all aspects of Avid Media Composer audio, and external audio controllers.  Jeff currently the technical leader and manager of the Media Composer audio team.

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller