Latest post Sun, Jul 7 2013 11:23 PM by AndrewAction. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jul 7 2013 8:47 PM

Tearing in Source and Record viewers

Hi all,

I've been searching through the forums trying to get answers to an issue I run into with viewing material both in my source and record windows.  It appears no matter if I use HD or SD material, I get horizontal tearing in my source and record monitors.  I don't get this on my output device to the TV, but whether I'm running with or without video hardware, I get horizontal tearing in my source and record monitors.

I'm new to Avid, so pardon the newbie question if this has been covered, but I wasn't able to find any answers other than that people have experienced this issue.

I'm running Media Composer 7, and I'm pretty sure my machine is fast enough.  What could be causing this issue, and can this be fixed through a setting change?  I've tried changing the quality output setting, but this doesn't seem to help too much as I still get the tearing.

Thoughts?

MacBook Pro 2.6GHz i7 (late 2012), 16GB RAM, OS X 10.8.4, Media Composer 7, Blackmagic Intensity Extreme, AJA T-Tap [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, Jul 7 2013 11:23 PM In reply to

Re: Tearing in Source and Record viewers

Here is the results of a forum search using tearing and further opens of newest first. I hope you find what you need in these threads.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller