Need some input to get started...
I can't playback/edit audio on .mov files (in library/timeline/audio effects editor...).
- No waveform is present, only some "spikes"
- Audio properties: PCM, 48khz, 16bit stereo
- The mov files are recorded using Zoom Q3HD
- The files play back just fine using other SW on the PC (Win Media Player, VLC, Reaper,..)
- mov files from my Canon 600D is working fine
- other video files (from Ixus etc) works fine
- Quick Time is updated to latest
Dell XPS 850, MS Win 7 64-bit SP1, Intel Core I7, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 7770
You will find the Avid Studio Forums here.
The Pentagon Channel
© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.
Site Map |
Find a Reseller