Latest post Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:49 PM by Larry Rubin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:37 PM

KCAV: Activation code validation failed

Help, I bought a new iMac and after using the migration assistant, when I tried to launch MC, I got the following error.  KCAV: activation code validation failed.  Also, now on the old iMac if i try to reauthourized it it tells me that I've used all my available seats.  Any ideas?  I've already read the article in the knowledge base but it didn't seam to apply to my situation.

• Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:39 PM In reply to

Re: KCAV: Activation code validation failed

Hello, and welcome to the Forums. See this from the Avid Knowledge Base and see if it helps.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:44 PM In reply to

Yeah I already read that but it was no help. Thanks though.

• Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:49 PM In reply to

Then I recommend you contact Avid customer support during normal business hours (weekdays, 9AM - 6PM US Eastern) at 1-800-800-2843 and choose option #2. It's a free call.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller