What is happening with Chat with Avid?????
I think we all can all agree that the Chat with Avid forum has not met our communities expectations and part of this has been the quarterly responses which many of you thought wasn’t enough and in some cases weren't quarterly. Adam and I believe overall it was a worthwhile experiment to encourage dialog between Avid and the community, and a lot of great work went into it, and a lot of great information came out of it.
We have discussed for a while on how we should move forward with the resources we have in house and here is our next step.
- The Chat with Avid forum http://community.avid.com/forums/225.aspx will now become Archived as Read Only as of August 30, 2010. Still available for all to view. My apologies that this was done Monday 8.30.10 while I was out and I wasn’t able to alert you to this first.
- All Community members interested in dialog with executive members of Avid should be directed to: Monthly Executive Updates on the Avid Inside Out blog (www.avid.com/inside). This Monthly Blog (not quarterly like Chat with Avid) is already in production with several of our executives already blogging away.
- Here is a recent one done by Mike Madden, Managing Media More Effectively: Mike Madden Discusses ISIS 5000 and other Topics located at: http://community.avid.com/blogs/avid/archive/2010/08/23/managing-media-isis-5000.aspx?cmpid=AV-EM-SP810
- Customers have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions with a comment in the blog post, or on Facebook (www.avid.com/facebook).
- We’d love your help to give us some ideas for topics on those monthly posts. Send them to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We think this monthly dialog with different executives and Kirk every now and then will meet the community needs and you will have more opportunity to interact.
Of course I want to know how everyone think this is going so please send your comments or direct any community member to me at email@example.com or via my community PM.
Again sorry for the day delay....
AOL IM: avidmarianna
© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.
Site Map |
Find a Reseller