Latest post Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:52 AM by Sharon Lee Taylor. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 16 2010 11:10 PM

Your Master Password Debacle & Using Pinnacle v14 Ultimate Col. & Pro Tools Vocal Studio

I have now used up all my domain names to sign in and I am never let back in except with a "temporary password" that I cannot change, becasue I really have never had a permanent password...as you changed it so many times and so long ago that I can't remember it. I have tried everything I have written in my log books, from the last to the oldest one. I have been using Pinnacle Studio since version 9. I have tried using the first temporary password assigned when I sign up under this new domain, which prompted this letter today. IT DOES NOT WORK! Neither does the one what gets sent as a new password...BECAUSE YOU ASK FOR SOME MYTHICAL PASSWORD.

So here I am again...buying your products and getting no support. M-Audio - Pro Tools Vocal Studio There is no service for customers...my business was literally killed after I lost customers when I could not do my video editing from March until I called New York and got my stand alone install disk sent from yout West Coast office in June. Yes, I know they have a seperate help area...and I have checked that out, but those folks are into music.

Here I am...trying to get online...you have totally changed the forums since last time...there is virtually nothing online to look at from before.

Talking to India/Bangladeh/Bangkok et al is no help. Using the online type your problem is no help...the only help I ever got was from talking to other users.

SO HERE I AM...I would like to know if I can use my super cool Producer USB mic to record voice-overs for my Pinnacle 14 video with my wonderful new fades and desolves. It would seem like there might be a reason for them to work together.  I would like to talk to someone who might like to record voiceovers and a podcast and not make music. It says you can do it on the bloody box and the write up...but there is nothing in writing to support its use this way. So maybe I am just suppoed to use it outside of Pinnacle and then drag in the track...but it would be nice to see anything in writing about using it for something but music.

I am not sure what to do with my password issue. It does no good to send an email to the AVID Webmaster.

How about Pinnacle and the Vocal Studio? Anyone out there using both.

Sharon

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.01 GHz, Dual Coprocessor, ASUS MA785TD-V EVO MB, 6 Gb Kirkland 1600 GHz Ram, Creative SB X-Fi, Nvidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Aug 16 2010 11:19 PM In reply to

Re: Your Master Password Debacle & Using Pinnacle v14 Ultimate Col. & Pro Tools Vocal Studio

Pinnacle support is here.

Symphony 8.8.x w/Avid Nitris DX, HP z420, Windows 10, QT v7.7.x, Hexa Core 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, nVidia Quadro Series 2000 & nVidia v331.65, 2TB Boot,... [view my complete system specs]

"There are few technological barriers.  You can fix almost anything if you throw enough money at it."
    Randall L. Rike, ACI, ACSR Mac*Win*Unity*ISIS*DS
    Systems Engineer @ BET Networks [a Viacom company]
    (wwld)

• Tue, Aug 17 2010 1:52 AM In reply to

Re: Your Master Password Debacle & Using Pinnacle v14 Ultimate Col. & Pro Tools Vocal Studio

Apologize for being in here instead of the Pinnacle area. I may not be able to get back online again anyway. Please no one else replay...I get it!

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.01 GHz, Dual Coprocessor, ASUS MA785TD-V EVO MB, 6 Gb Kirkland 1600 GHz Ram, Creative SB X-Fi, Nvidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller