Latest post Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:01 PM by RedArrowRyan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 23 2010 2:32 PM

Using Ease In/Out keyframes in Boris Red

For a follow up to my tutorial on using Boris Red for Pan and Zoom type moves on still, I show you how to use the Ease In/Out keyframes in Boris Red to create smother moves on your stills.

http://bit.ly/aUmLzL

Write me if you have any questions.

Follow me at www.twitter.com/redarrowryan Avid 1- z400 6-Core, with Nitris DX Symphony 6.0.3 Win 7 64 Bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Feb 23 2010 6:13 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,277
    • Points 219,055
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Using Ease In/Out keyframes in Boris Red

mr. D....

Excellent!!!!!

You should post this to the community Tip and Tutorial section.....

http://community.avid.com/forums/TipsAndTutorials.aspx

Adam even provided some excelent info on how to post here:

http://community.avid.com/blogs/help/archive/2008/11/13/uploading-a-video-based-tutorial.aspx

This way people wont miss it as once your post gets down the line.... no one will see it.  Tut's live forever - right Douglas :)

marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Tue, Feb 23 2010 6:59 PM In reply to

Thanks for the kind words. Although I don't know what you mean by post it to the "Tips and Tutorial" section. I posted this to this forum. and then I tried to post it to the link you gave me and it just created a duplicate post in the forum. Is there something else happening behind the scenes that I don't know about?

Follow me at www.twitter.com/redarrowryan Avid 1- z400 6-Core, with Nitris DX Symphony 6.0.3 Win 7 64 Bit [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Feb 23 2010 9:36 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,277
    • Points 219,055
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Ryan,

Although I have not had time to respond to your latest Tutorial offerings, I would like to take this chance to say that I am happy to see someone who knows their way around Boris Red making Tutorials for the Avid Community.

I like your style of presentation and the way you show the steps.

As to uploading to Tips & Tutorials, I have made 2 Tutorials on uploading to that section.

Here they are:

Hope that helps you get started.
    Regards,
    Douglas

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Feb 24 2010 2:01 PM In reply to

Douglas,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I look forward to posting more tutorials in the future. and thanks for the instuctions on posting them. I can't wait to look at them.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller