Latest post Thu, Nov 12 2009 9:25 PM by dew. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:56 AM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,176
    • Points 217,615
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Zooming in/out and dragging the Monitor Pictures

When you use the "Ctrl +L" and "Ctrl + K" shortcuts they can be applied to more than just the height of timeline tracks.

By accident I pressed "Ctrl + L" while my record monitor was active and was surprised at the result.

My new found knowledge is probably more useful when in Effect mode and using some function like AvidFX's Paint Tool.

Regards,
    Douglas

This tutorial can be viewed at "Full-screen" by clicking on the icon on the toolbar

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Nov 11 2009 3:49 AM In reply to

Re: Zooming in/out and dragging the Monitor Pictures

fun accidents!

it also works to resize clips in bin frame view!

Avid MC 8.3 | OSX 10.8.5 | MacPro 8-Core, 24 GB | HDV/H264/AVCHD/DV/, Sony HVR-Z1/Z7, Canon EOS [view my complete system specs]

Ervz Tia | Video Productions
    WM Communications, Asia-Pacific | Philippines

--

• Thu, Nov 12 2009 9:25 PM In reply to

• dew
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 27 2007
    • Posts 509
    • Points 6,530

Re: Zooming in/out and dragging the Monitor Pictures

Avid should do a better job of letting newbies know stuff liket this. the more avid shows what it can do the better for future editors trying to decide on a NLE. may not seem like a big thing but it gives a deeper insight into how MC has little touches that can add to ones edit process

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller