Latest post Fri, Mar 27 2009 12:20 PM by drbgaijin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Mar 25 2009 5:18 AM

• drbgaijin
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Kumamoto, Japan
    • Posts 6,836
    • Points 85,770

Bullet List with AvidFX

Although Avid Title Tool and Avid Marquee are capable of handling most types of Text effects, it can be nice to find a quick way of using a Title template to do some more advanced effect.

AvidFX has a very powerful Title tool under the bonnet.

Here is a look at a quick way of creating a Bullet List.

Good luck!
    Douglas

The playback screen can be maximised by using the "Full-screen" button in the control bar.

Sys 1:Edius Workgroup 8, AMC 6.5.4.5, - Windows [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Mar 27 2009 10:26 AM In reply to

• gumbycat99
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 6 2008
    • Auckland, New Zealand
    • Posts 574
    • Points 6,850

Re: Bullet List with AvidFX

Another nice tutorial Douglas.

I'm glad you're spending so much time working in Avid FX, there aren't a lot of resources out there for it and it definitely takes some practice to work out. This was nice to see how many templates are there and how they work. I look forward to more Avid FX tutorials as you explore the programme further.

It's off topic, but I'm interested in how you record your tutorials. What software do you use to record the screen and resize it etc.

cheers

Campbell

8.5 on a mongrel PC, Win 7, QT7.5, Nvidia GTX 970, 16Gb RAM, SSD, NAS for raw media and a Macbook Pro [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Mar 27 2009 12:20 PM In reply to

• drbgaijin
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Kumamoto, Japan
    • Posts 6,836
    • Points 85,770

Re: Bullet List with AvidFX

gumbycat99:
    Another nice tutorial Douglas.
    I'm glad you're spending so much time working in Avid FX..................................

Thank you, Campbell.
    Now that I have reached 100 Tutorials I have my sights on 200..... so the chances that you will see more on FX is very high.

gumbycat99:
    ...................It's off topic, but I'm interested in how you record your tutorials. What software do you use to record the screen and resize it etc.

cheers
    Campbell

I am using Camtasia Studio.
    It is an amazing piece of software.
    Version 6 does very good quality HD looking captures..... but didn't do FLV's which I prefer.
    So I still use Version 5 for the tutorials.
    BUT on the 31st of March there should be an update to version 6 that will include FLV export again -  from that day on you may see a dramatic improvement in the picture sharpness..............

Regards,
    Douglas

PS. With a name like Campbell am I correct in assuming that you or your parents or granparents have some Scottish connections?

Sys 1:Edius Workgroup 8, AMC 6.5.4.5, - Windows [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller