Latest post Wed, Sep 10 2008 4:44 PM by BLKDOG. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 10 2008 1:15 PM

• papu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 3 2008
    • india
    • Posts 40
    • Points 405

I want's to do tutorial in kannada version

hi. i wants' to do basic tutorial of avid tutorial. if you gave me permit ion i will do. you check it then put it in net. is this possible. if ok , which of soft shall i use to do recording.give me an idea. i want to do in kannada versions of tutorial

thank you

papu

Intel(R) Pentium(r) 3..40GHz. DDR2 ram 2Gb. 1TB of internel Hardisk. Xpress HD. Nvidia Graphic card. [view my complete system specs]

Filed under:
  • Wed, Sep 10 2008 1:27 PM In reply to

• BLKDOG
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Lansing, MI
    • Posts 17,723
    • Points 226,270
    • Avid Employee
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: MCA PC

Re: I want's to do kannada versiln of tutorial to learn avid soft

Papu, you are still posting in the wrong forum. There is a general forum for posts that do not belong in any single platform. This forum is to report problems with the website or community pages.

As for your tutorial, you may create it and upload it in the tips and tutorials section. I will tell you that I am a bit concerned about your ability to create one in English. What is your native language? Would you create your tutorial in that or English?

Project Manager, Avid Professional Services - Americas [view my complete system specs]

In agreement, Unity. In Disagreement, Discussion. In all things, Charity.

• Wed, Sep 10 2008 2:32 PM In reply to

• papu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 3 2008
    • india
    • Posts 40
    • Points 405

(Papu...did you mean to send me a blank IM?)

please. in 3 moths i will learn to write english. i don't understood what is black IM. one second thank full to you because i just realize that one thing from you i never seed back what i a am typing also so now i saw my mistakes is in lettering also. now i ashamed of me . now i will check all my post and i will correct the spellings. thank you frnd. but i never live this place i will correct my side. you are all with me. thank full to you you are realize my mistakes i will correct it.

now i know how i send select tag. i will try to. new user that's why i am giving you risk. i read forums conditions but in there i have not seen how to select tag. but i will find out now where it . now i am not hesitating of my english in that only i try to tell my tip and suggestion because i tried my self. if i afraid to write i cant correct my mistakes myself today i realize my mistake.

thank you thank you thank you  thank you  thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Thank you BLKDOG

Papu

Intel(R) Pentium(r) 3..40GHz. DDR2 ram 2Gb. 1TB of internel Hardisk. Xpress HD. Nvidia Graphic card. [view my complete system specs]

Filed under:
  • Wed, Sep 10 2008 4:44 PM In reply to

• BLKDOG
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Lansing, MI
    • Posts 17,723
    • Points 226,270
    • Avid Employee
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: MCA PC

Papu, though you are off to a good start with your English, it is not quite understandable yet. What is your native lanquage? Parlez vous Francais? If it is French, feel free to type our questons and we will translate them for you.

Project Manager, Avid Professional Services - Americas [view my complete system specs]

In agreement, Unity. In Disagreement, Discussion. In all things, Charity.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller