Latest post Sat, Jan 11 2020 7:51 PM by samot_v. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jan 11 2020 6:12 PM

• samot_v
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 25 2014
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Cannot make Subclips bc of GHOST "edit in my clip" that isn't there

Hi,

First time posting. I'm doing a small side project as a favor so setting up this project from scratch. Shot on RED, AMA-linked and transcoded within Avid (shot with two separate aspect ratios). I now need to sync and make subclips. I'm on MC 2018.12.3. I haven't done my own AE work in many years, though I thought I was pretty solid with it. I guess not.

Anyway, I did a waveform sync and am now simply trying to make subclips with the synced audio within the sequence. I've put the in/out point's in, selected the appropriate tracks, and whatever way I go about trying to subclip, it doesn't work.

I either get a subsequence with subclip shortcut or the "A sequence with more than one edit has been detected. Sequences with more than one edit will be ignored" when going for autosync... The I/O points definitely do not include any edits.

I've spent almost an hour googling and searching this forum. Maybe I'm not using the right keywords, but not finding anything. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sat, Jan 11 2020 7:51 PM In reply to

• samot_v
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 25 2014
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Re: Cannot make Subclips bc of GHOST "edit in my clip" that isn't there

Sorry all - I figured it out:

I can just make subsequences and hit "autosync" on the subsequences and that seems to do the trick. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller