Latest post Tue, Aug 27 2019 5:29 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Aug 27 2019 5:29 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,666
    • Points 223,900
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] Marianna out of the office 8/28/19 thru 9/6/19

Marianna out of the office 8/28/19 thru 9/6/19

I am out of the office starting 8/28/19 through 9/4/19 and will NOT be available via email during this time nor will I be on the community forums or social media.  I will also be at Avid corporate from 9/4/19 - 9/6/19 in onsite meetings so I will start answering emails, PM's and forum posts in the order received when I get back on Monday 9/9/19.

All customers should adhere to the below if assistance from support is needed/required. 

Please utilize the support portal or call in to the help line. Again, If you need assistance - please contact Avid Customer Care via the MyAvid support portal, or call in with an ASC or your support/upgrade plan contract (System ID and MyAvid email address).

https://www.avid.com/US/support/support-contact

*NOTE* If you do email me and elect to use the portal, please email me back and let me know that you are all set. This way I don’t spend time on emails that have already been resolved.

The Moderators know how to reach the Community Pro Video team ( Ajay and Raff ) should there be anything urgent that needs attention. Ajay and RalphC will be monitoring things on the video side. 

I ask all customers that need support to create their own cases using the portal listed above. 

Play nice online everyone…….   see you all when back from vacation!!!!

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller