Latest post Sun, May 19 2019 7:20 PM by jef. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 17 2019 5:37 PM

• gtian337
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Mar 20 2011
    • Burbank
    • Posts 7
    • Points 80

pillarbox letterbox frame flex bug

Any time I use pillarbox/letterbox in my frame flex settings to reformat media I'm getting a single pixel black vertical line along the left edge of picture. 

Current work around requires a slight blowup to our delivery master to pass QC. Has anyone else run into this issue?

• Sun, May 19 2019 2:46 PM In reply to

• DStone
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 3,572
    • Points 45,855
    • Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: pillarbox letterbox frame flex bug

First we need some more information. What verison of MC are you using, and what are the system speecifications?

What is the format of the project, and what's the resolution of the incoming media? What are all the settings on the frame flex?

DIY quad core I7-4790K, 32Gb, NVidia GTX 970 4GB, Win 10 Pro, MC(generally the latest or the one just before), MC 7.x [view my complete system specs]

Dave S.

• Sun, May 19 2019 7:20 PM In reply to

• jef
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 26 2006
    • Maryland
    • Posts 3,427
    • Points 41,320

Re: pillarbox letterbox frame flex bug

gtian337:

Any time I use pillarbox/letterbox in my frame flex settings to reformat media I'm getting a single pixel black vertical line along the left edge of picture.

I am guessing you mean letterbox in this situation?  Because I am wondering how you see a 1 black pixel line on the left edge of a plllarbox (assuming it is over black).

Jef

Avid DS 11.0.2 R.I.P | MC "Well, it depends ..." mostly 8.10.0 but playing w 2018.11| OS 10.11.x - various MacPro Towers - home system MacPro... [view my complete system specs]

Jef Huey

Senior Editor

Old Stuff  http://vimeo.com/album/3037796

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller