Latest post Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:41 PM by bruce74. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 16 2019 12:23 AM

• bruce74
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 18 2015
    • Posts 8
    • Points 70

TaggedValues in AMTv3

Hi,

Has anyone had any success with adding TaggedValues (ie UserComments) to a MAD that would then be in the exported AAF and MXF OP-Atom files?

It seems that in the MediaAssetDescription.xsd that this is possble - however I can't get it to work - (seems like it's just ignored) - using 4.4.23.10046 on Windows and macOS - so wondering what I could be doing wrong

Thanks

Bruce

• Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:28 PM In reply to

• Vadym
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 17 2014
    • Posts 214
    • Points 2,635
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: TaggedValues in AMTv3

Hi Bruce,

I've followed up on this internally and it is not currently enabled, but we have it on the backlog, but no target date for release yet.

• Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:41 PM In reply to

• bruce74
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 18 2015
    • Posts 8
    • Points 70

Re: TaggedValues in AMTv3

Hi Vadym,

Cool - thanks for the info.

Also - just seeing if you had any info on another post I had

http://community.avid.com/forums/t/196729.aspx

specifically - the below this question

(1) What's the minimal libraries needed to install with our app for just re-wrapping - it seems that when we  start up the MediaProcessor in our app that it tries to load all the AMA plugins and in the Avid MC plugins directory too  (based on looking at the output window in VS Studio and the Console in macOS)

Basically - We'd only want to include the libraries needed for re-wrapping and not have the SDK trying to load AMA plugins from the Avid installation.

Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller