Latest post Wed, Apr 24 2019 10:20 AM by rosstucks. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:21 PM

• rosstucks
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 3 2018
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

exception legend audio communications error hardware underrun reason:klukaerr_underrun

I have recently been getting this error popping up on a project I have been working on. 

All footage was shot on same camera and settings, yet it only seems to happen when playing certain interviews. The Rushes play fine but when its in a sequence with lots of layers and audio it pops up with the error 

exception legend audio communications error hardware underrun reason:klukaerr_underrun

Now all the other interviews with the same amount of layers and everything play fine but its just one or 2 of the interviews that do it!

I am running a Dell T7910 with 2x E5-2670 v3 processors and 64GB ram. Rushes are on shared storage running over network (speed is fine). The PC is connected to a Nitris DX feeding a Sony broadcast monitor over SDI

I have been scratching my head over this one for days and can't work it out!

Any Ideas?

• Mon, Apr 22 2019 3:28 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,219
    • Points 218,250
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: exception legend audio communications error hardware underrun reason:klukaerr_underrun

Hey Ross - apologies for the delay in responding....  almost caught up after 8 days at NAB.

I would take a look at this document....

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Error_Message/Exception-Legend-Audio-Communications-error-Hardware-Underrun-with-Nitris-DX-or-Mojo-DX?retURL=%2Fpkb%2Farticles%2Fen_US%2Ftroubleshooting%2Fen241207&popup=true

Hope that helps.

marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Apr 24 2019 10:20 AM In reply to

• rosstucks
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 3 2018
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Re: exception legend audio communications error hardware underrun reason:klukaerr_underrun

Hi, thanks for the reply

I have actually found this document already and worked my way through it. None of it helped unfortunately.

Everything works fine on most clips apart from this one multicam interview like I said. If I unplug the Nitris DX it doesn't seem to happen. I thought I had solved it as it didn't happen all day yesterday until the late afternoon when it started to do it again on the same clips so it is very inconsitant as to when it happens!

Any other idea's I can try as it is very difficult to edit and show the client the edit when it pops up all the time

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller