Latest post Wed, Feb 6 2019 9:50 AM by Supermandan1. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 5 2019 3:08 PM

Before I relabel clips and sequences...

Hi,

I've just done a load of transcoding, including from AMA-linked subclips, and before I relabel everything in the bin to something more suitable, I would like clarification on what's what.  The original subclip is turned into an MXF file and notified in the bin.  Fine.  But now there are two additional sequences.  The first has the extra of ".Sub.01" and on its video track there is the small letter "S".  The second has the extra of "Sub.01.Transcoded.01" which does not have the "S".  (Both have the colour correction symbol as I'd cc'd while in AMA-link.)  Can I, or should I not, delete one of these two sequences?  Why two?  And what's the difference? 

Please advise,

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Feb 6 2019 9:50 AM In reply to

Re: Before I relabel clips and sequences...

Just to add. I shot one clip in slow-motion on my GH5 and the AMA-link has the letter "T" on the video track, instead of the letter "S".

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller