Latest post Sun, Feb 3 2019 4:24 AM by Job ter Burg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Feb 3 2019 2:09 AM

Screen Shot of No Color Correction in MC First, WHY?

<EDIT> ok, i found it as a short cut icon at the bottom left area (second icon from the bottom) in the Timeline.  Works awesome.  I'm starting to really like Media Composer.  I think it's going to be hard for me to switch to Resolve or Premier pro.  I used MC before but i have to refresh my memory if you don't use it you lose it.

But now the question is, how do i apply that collor correction to the entire V1 track without having to redo the adjustments for each and every clip in the timeline.  I just want to apply the color corection i did to the entire Video track?

Where can i find color correction in MC First?

I'm affraid they removed it from the latest update?  wow, really?

see my screen shot below...it is not where it should be.

I just want the entire V1 track of the squence to be tiny bit yellower like a curve adjustment or I'd be happy to simply adjust the RGB values where I would simply reduce the B by 3 to 4 units.  but how?

i9-9980XE; Asus Prime x299 Deluxe II; 128GB DRAM4; Nvidia Titan RTX; SSD 2TB [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, Feb 3 2019 4:24 AM In reply to

Re: Screen Shot of No Color Correction in MC First, WHY?

Just open Color Correction Mode.

If you want to apply it to your entire cut, just apply the color correction to an empty higher video track. It will affect lower layers.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller