Latest post Mon, Nov 26 2018 5:31 PM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Nov 24 2018 7:51 PM

• jcmcnamee
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Brooklyn, NY
    • Posts 221
    • Points 2,355

Waveform on by default in source timeline

I'd like to suggest a setting that could keep the waveform on by default for all clips that get loaded into the source window (when you toggle the timeline view to show source). It's a huge pain to have to turn it on for every music track I load.

An alternative would be for there to be a way to highlight all the clips in a bin and toggle waveform the waveform display variable to ON ahead of time so I don't have to click it on in the track control panel for every clip. So much clicking!

Media Composer 2018.5 / OS 10.14.1 27" iMac [3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB] [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Nov 26 2018 5:31 PM In reply to

Re: Waveform on by default in source timeline

There is a global show waveform option in the timeline fast menu. That overrides the individual track options.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller